Saturday, November 24, 2012


WOOLARD'S WEEKEND WINNERS FOR WEEK THIRTEEN.

I'm not one to make excuses (okay...maybe once in awhile) but due to holiday travel and state playoff games, this edition of WWW has to be short and sweet. Plus I'm lacking my usual computer resources and instant connections to my Vegas experts.

Nevertheless we have several games today offering you the chance to pick up some much needed holiday cash. And I'm expecting something nice from all of you who benefitted from our spot on prognostications.

Here's your winning line up with some Upset Specials:

In the Iron Bowl take AUBURN and the points over Bama.

Take Tech and the points over georgie.

In the Who's my New Coach Bowl, roll with the Vols in their FIRST conference win over jokerless Kentucky.

Bet on the Badgers over Penn State.

In the Egg Bowl take Mullen's Mutts over Mister Freeze's rebs.

Gators get'er done over Jimbo's Noles.

Clemson clobbers the Cocks. Spurrier smirks.

Irish over Kiffin the Weenie's Trojans.

We'll be back next week with our Winners or Whiners and an indepth look at the SEC championship game.

Ciao for now. As always, Fight, Win, Drink, Get Naked. I've already done three of those this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment